ASDAL-M1 is an Electro-Magnetic ESWL system from GMESS of South Korea. It is an US FDA/ CE Certified ESWL with Integrated High Frequency C-Arm with Robotic Ultrasound attachment. It has some special and unique features which makes it quite different from other existing ESWL in the market:
- It has High End & High Frequency C-Arm with 1K CCD Camera for Image Intensifier System.
- It has higher successful stone fragmentation rate upto 95%.
- It has Three movements remote controlled Treatment table.
- It can provide comforts to patients and, at the same time, provide convenience to operators.
- Its Operating table is carefully designed, considering region of treatment, to maximize convenience of operation.
- ASADAL-M1 is composed of high voltage generator and X-ray emitter for calculus diagnosis with shockwave generator for treatment.
- It has powered up generator which reduces treatment time and increase durability.
- It has High performance X-Ray image localization.
- It has good Database management for patient history.
- It has Remote controller of 6 way table top.
- It is Dicom 3.0 compatible
- It has Manual holder for Ultrasound localization probe
- It has ABS (Auto Brightness System)
- ESWL ASADAL-M1 will minimize burden of surgery and hospitalization.
SDS - 5000
- SDS-5000 is Electrohydraulic from GEMSS, It has over 95% success rate of stone breaking by initial operation which satisfies both patient and operator.
- It has dynamic shock wave range generator.
- It has Ergonomics table design, Universal Urological table which is 3-Axis (X, Y, Z) motorized driven control.
- With its ergonomic design, both patient and operator can experience extended level of comfort
even for a long operation.
- Operator and patient can communicate through headset and microphone and music player
for patient provides additional enjoyment and relaxation during operation.
- SDS-5000’s well controlled shock wave does not allow tissue damage.
- Especially, Digital 1K camera helps stones to disintegrate successfully and also provides
high quality images.
- Image processing program provides multiple function for medical environment.
- DICOM files are supported to communicate through PACS.